September 16, 2014 In Blog
Infiniti Certified Collision Repair Shop
Car Crafters is a member of the Infiniti Certified Collision Repair Network. The network has been developed by Infiniti North America to “recognize and distinguish independently owned and operated body shops that meet or exceed standards for repair work, training, equipment and delivery of customer service.”
Benefits of taking your Infiniti to a certified Infiniti Collision Repair Shop:
- Shops are trained to repair the vehicle to maintain the future crash worthiness by I-CAR (Car Crafters is an I-CAR Gold Certified Shop)
- Prioritized use of quality genuine replacement parts
- The correct tools and equipment to repair your Infiniti
- Skilled repairs and genuine parts to preserve your Infiniti’s Value
- Car Crafters provides a LIFETIME warranty on all repairs
- Customer feedback is provided to shops to improve customer satisfaction
- Shortened repair time
- Improved Repair Appearance
- Structural Integrity
- Resale Value
- Parts Warranty
There were three main categories that placed Car Crafters in the Infiniti Certified Collision Repair Network:
- Our Facilities. Car Crafters has a state of the art, 70,000 sq. ft. facility. We meet all local, state, and nationally legislated operating requirements. We are an environmentally conscience shop and pass all of Infiniti’s criteria.
- Our Training. We are an I-CAR Gold Class shop and have been for over 20 years (the longest in Albuquerque). Our technicians are all trained and certified for handling repairs. We have access to Infiniti technical repair information.
- Our Customer Satisfaction. We are constantly receiving customer feedback from surveys. We also stand by our work with a LIFETIME warranty, for as long as the customer owns the vehicle.
We are proud to be a Certified Infiniti Shop and look forward to serving Infiniti owners!